Fees and Registration
joining a team
You can sign on with us at any time throughout the year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try our best to put your child into one of our existing teams. However, spots are limited so the sooner you inquire, the sooner you can reserve a spot.
Before you can play for Belmont Saints, you must pay annual registration fees. This fee covers each player for 365 days of insurance.
$110 per player per year
$150 per player per year
SDBA Registration has multiple steps:
PLUS SEASON FEES
Belmont Saints will invoice you via Xero for your season fees. These fees include game fees, training fees and jersey hire. Payment is due within 14 days of invoice. Payment plans available on request.
- Players may be eligible for a grant of $150 through the Queensland Government’s Get Fair Play Program that can be used to meet Belmont Saints fees.
- Refer to here for the eligibility criteria.
- Applications will reopen on different dates during the year and closes very quickly.
- All players are requested to purchase a jersey for $45.00
- Jerseys are reversible and mandatory
- Jerseys can be ordered by contacting email@example.com
- All players are required to purchase Belmont Saints shorts for $35.00
- Shorts can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belmont Saints shorts are mandatory
We ask that players to arrive to each game with their clean jersey and tucked into their shorts. Any uniform enquiries to be emailed to our Uniform Coordinator at email@example.com