Fees and Registration
joining a team
You can sign on with us at any time throughout the year by emailing email@example.com. We’ll try our best to put your child into one of our existing teams. However, spots are limited so the sooner you inquire, the sooner you can reserve a spot.
Before you can play for Belmont Saints, you must pay annual registration fees. This fee covers each player for 365 days of insurance.
$100.80 per player per year
$142.50 per player per year
SDBA Registration has multiple steps:
PLUS SEASON FEES
Belmont Saints will invoice you via Xero for your season fees. These fees include game fees, training fees and jersey hire. Payment is due within 14 days of invoice. Payment plans available on request.
- Players may be eligible for a grant of $150 through the Queensland Government’s Get Fair Play Program that can be used to meet Belmont Saints fees.
- Refer to here for the eligibility criteria.
- Applications will reopen on different dates during the year and closes very quickly.
- Belmont Saints playing tops are hired to players by the club. Tops are distributed to each team at their first game and must be returned at your last game. There is a $40 fee payable if a playing top is not returned at the last game of the Term.
- Team Managers will be assisting our Uniform Coordinator in uniform management.
- All players are required to purchase Belmont Saints shorts for $30.00.
- Shorts can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belmont Saints shorts are mandatory
We ask that players to arrive to each game with their clean jersey and tucked into their shorts. At the end of each term/season, your jersey should be returned to your Team Manager. Any uniform enquiries to be emailed to our Uniform Coordinator at email@example.com